Thursday, August 5, 2010

...and you will treat him with respect!

As I write this my roommate and I (the non-Eddie one) are watching Project Runway and contemplating our future south of the Mason Dixon line.  There are several features that we have observed since our move here, not the least of which is the existence (in plentiful supply) of the American Cockroach, enter Eddie!  Now the cat is out of the bag Eddie is in fact one of the fearsome crew, a member of that infamous family - Cockroach Americanus- (yes I arbitrarily made up a faux Latin name.)  I'll let me other roommate tell the story of how she met Eddie, but let's all know now that upon his discovery we called our nearest male friend who happens to be a resident of the "true South" and his reply to our dismay was "welcome to the South," so now we know our new home is also home sweet home to cockroaches aplenty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment